Sherborne Roma electric riser recliner
Especially designed with a generous seat width, but a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the shorter user.
Wonderfully comfortable Electric Riser Recliner available in Petit, Small, Standard, and Royale sizes.
Please pop Into Store to try the range, or call for latest prices and delivery lead times.
This particular product is delivered by our own team within Oxfordshire, if you are outside of Oxfordshire please contact us for more information and costings.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Special TOUCHSTOP ANTI-ENTRAPMENT SYSTEM for added reassurance
- Optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT for added comfort
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with removable back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
SINGLE and DUAL motor options available
The Single Motor and Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable. This full powerlift facility is designed to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
The smooth and easy Single Motor action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near-horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall).
Petit (H103cm, W91cm, D91cm), Small (H106cm, W91cm, D94cm), Standard (H109cm, W91cm, D98.5cm), Royale (H113cm, W91cm, D103.5cm)
Aqua Clean Poseidon Grey, Aqua Clean Poseidon Stone, Aqua Clean Minerva Grey, Aqua Clean Sargasso Fewn, Aqua Clean Tuscany Pebble, Aqua Clean Tuscany Oatmeal, Canillo Hemp, Canillo Grey
Buy With Confidence
Located in the Oxfordshire area? Your bed, mattress or interior product will be delivered to your home free of charge. Nationwide delivery available, cost will be calculated at checkout.
7 Night Sleep Trial
Not sure on your new mattress? No problem, return for a free exchange within 7 days of your original purchase. On selected mattresses only.
On delivery of your new items, our team can remove and dispose of your old bed frame and mattresses, charges will apply.
Don't want the hassle of putting your new furniture together? Worry no more with our installation service.