Relyon Braemar Mattress
The Braemar mattress is a beautifully hand crafted mattress with 1400 independent pocketed springs and upholstered with luxurious fillings for added comfort. This mattress comes with a choice of tensions to ensure you get the right feel to suit you.
CALL FOR BEST PRICE
Divan Sets Available, Please Call for More Details
- 1400 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Hand-Nested and Hand-Centre-Tied Springs - The individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- Lamb’s wool - Lamb’s wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Lamb’s wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Anti Allergenic Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore ideal for allergy sufferers.
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- M-Pure Treated Cover - A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly
Headboard and Base Extra
This particular product is delivered by our own team Free of charge within Oxfordshire & we will dispose of your old Mattress if required, if you are outside of Oxfordshire please contact us for more information and costings.
Single (90cm x 190cm), Small Double (120cm x 190cm), Double (135cm x 190cm), King (150cm x 200cm), Super King (180cm x 200cm)
Soft, Medium, Firm
Buy With Confidence
Located in the Oxfordshire area? Your bed, mattress or interior product will be delivered to your home free of charge. Nationwide delivery available, cost will be calculated at checkout.
7 Night Sleep Trial
Not sure on your new mattress? No problem, return for a free exchange within 7 days of your original purchase. On selected mattresses only.
On delivery of your new items, our team can remove and dispose of your old bed frame and mattresses, charges will apply.
Don't want the hassle of putting your new furniture together? Worry no more with our installation service.