FREE DELIVERY ON ALL BEDS WITH FREE DISPOSAL OF YOUR OLD BED AND MATTRESS!
How your 7 night comfort guarantee works
- Under our 7 night Comfort Guarantee, you can exchange your mattress for an alternative mattress of the same size, if you’re not sleeping comfortably.
- Any request to exchange needs to be made within 10 days from the day of delivery/collection. We simply ask that you sleep on the bed for at least 7 nights to allow your body to become accustomed to your new mattress.
- The mattress must be in perfect condition, therefore a mattress protector must be used. We reserve the right to refuse comfort exchanges where a mattress protector has not been used, or if the product is marked, soiled or damaged.
- If your exchange is to a higher value product the difference will need to be paid at time of re-selection.
- If your exchange is to a lower price product no refund of any difference will be given. Any price difference cannot be used towards any other purchases.
- The Comfort Guarantee covers a mattress only, so bed frames and headboards are not covered, and cannot be exchanged.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not include ex-display products, clearance items, guest beds, sofa beds, or the height, width or colour of your bed.
- A re-delivery charge will be applied to each comfort exchange.
- Only one exchange per mattress ordered.
- The 7 Night comfort Guarantee starts from day of delivery/collection.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Only applicable on orders placed on 23rd April 2018 or later.
- Selected Mattresses are excluded from the comfort trial please ask staff for more details.
Find your perfect Mattress
One of our key focuses at Abingdon Beds is ensuring you have the right mattress. A mattress has to work in harmony with you. Our entire range are made using the finest materials and to the highest standards, ensuring you get the perfect night’s sleep every time.